Home

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Where do you live?

Many people get their confidence from where they live and how much money they make. Especially in America, it's easy to get caught up in materialism and keeping up with the Jones, but no matter where you live, God can and wants to be your refuge and strength. 

2 Samuel 22:2-4
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my Savior. My God is my rock. I can run to him for safety. He is my shield and my saving strength, my defender and my place of safety. The Lord saves me from those who want to harm me. I will call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I will be saved from my enemies.








As you are seeing these houses from around the world, please remember the Smile House. Here are a few photos and a video of this safe haven for orphaned teenagers in Ukraine. There is still construction that needs to be completed, however, the kids were able to move in just in time to decorate for the holidays and have a wonderful Christmas in their new home! MANNA wants to say thank you to everyone who is helping to make this house a reality.





If you are interested in going on a trip to visit or help with the construction of the Smile House [Click Here]
or if you would like to make a donation [Click Here] to go to the MANNA Freedom Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment